Recent years have seen an increasing interest in extremely high (sub-mm) frequencies by the microwave industry. The technology for these frequencies is moving from exotic to main-stream. Current applications of THz-technology (0.1 to 3 THz) range from high-resolution security scanners to radio-astronomy and atmospheric remote sensing by satellites and airborne platforms. The field is in general an area of increasing interest, with applications in imaging, spectroscopy and communications.
ACST is well placed to exploit this new field and is looking for highly-motivated people to contribute to this progress by implementation of innovative and specific technology solutions for THz-electronics.
The advertised positions are an opportunity to join a highly motivated team with good prospects of growth. In case of successful application you can benefit on following advantages versus many of elsewhere proposed vacancies:
- A permanent, good remunerated position in middle Germany;
- Good career perspectives suggested by a small team with high potential for rapid expansion;
- Flexible working schedule;
- High-tech environment supports you to stay in line with the state-of-the-art of science and technology, and provides an ideal platform for generation of innovative ideas;
- High degree of freedom. Opportunity to implement your own ideas and realize your dreams.
To consolidate our team we are looking for:
We are always willing to hear from you with expressions of interest for future employment opportunities.
If you wish to do so, please send details of your skills, work history and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org